The AFS distributed storage system, originally developed at CMU, generically has built-in support for ACLs. As such, it seems reasonable to suspect that IBM/Transarc's leading AFS implementation on Linux, due to have an open-source (GPLed) development fork on the near future, would include ACL support.
Scion frs romraider ecu definitions
- Linux MD RAID-4/5 read performance: Statistically, a given block can be on any one of a number of disk drives, and thus RAID-4/5 read performance is a lot like that for RAID-0. It will depend on the data, the stripe size, and the application. It will not be as good as the read performance of a mirrored array. Linux MD RAID-4/5 write performance:
- Jan 18, 2012 · I may switch over to Ubuntu server 19.10 because i was running it in a vm for testing among others and a base install is using only like ~150mb of ram at idle and it ships with qemu 4.0 and a linux kernel 5.3, where as its LTS variant is more comparable to centos in versions of qemu and the linux kernel versions.
I couldn't get X DRI working, but managed to run Weston and glmark2. With X, I kept having issues where llvmpipe kept loading instead of the panfrost driver, not sure why. Also, because the kernel space is ARM's weird implementation, there's an effort in writing a DRM driver to match the panfrost userspace.
- In this tutorial we will install the snmpd service to a RHEL 8 / CentOS 8 machine, enable autostart, and after starting the service, we will test the functioning service with snmpwalk running the default settings.
88 Likes, 0 Comments - BJU School of Education (@bjuschoolofeducation) on Instagram: “Students learn how to use children’s books in a variety of ways in the classroom. #bjusoe”
- Dec 19, 2008 · Created attachment 21046 Xorg log from GIT build with 2 patches applied. As I experience similar problems (stock siliconmotion driver is disfunctional, serving me sometimes corruption, sometimes crashes), I tried building the newest driver from Git and applied two patches (0001-Disable-screen-centering-on-mode-initialization.patch and 0002-Some-corrections-on-the-Lynx-modesetting-code.patch).
Initial Linux support is about to go in Kernel 3.13, or in a bad luck 3.14 as Kernel merge window is very near to open. Kernel driver has only DVB-T support at the moment, due to missing external DVB-T/T2/C demodulator driver. Key components: Realtek RTL2832P Panasonic MN88472 Rafael Micro R828D Hardware internals
- Jun 01, 2011 · Dan Rosenberg reported errors in the kernel’s OSS (Open Sound System) driver for Yamaha FM synthesizer chips. A local user can exploit this to cause memory corruption, causing a denial of service or privilege escalation. (CVE-2011-1477) Ryan Sweat discovered that the GRO code did not correctly validate memory.
Aug 01, 2016 · Compatible with Kernel IP stack o Hardware Offloading friendly o Checksum, VLAN, etc. o TSO/GSO, LRO/GRO o Easy to port existing Linux device drivers o Easy driver porting: less than 200LOC/driver 5. Tools for easy performance tuning o “ceth” tool to tune all parameters o Sysfs interfaces 7.
- The answer is a bug in the Drupal Sql Server driver that sits on top of Drupal's PDO implementation and Microsoft's Sql Server driver. Sending an empty command to sql server, which happens when the transaction savepoint functionality is called by Drupal, causes the fault.
Linux MD RAID-4/5 read performance: Statistically, a given block can be on any one of a number of disk drives, and thus RAID-4/5 read performance is a lot like that for RAID-0. It will depend on the data, the stripe size, and the application. It will not be as good as the read performance of a mirrored array. Linux MD RAID-4/5 write performance:
- Jul 22, 2015 · JDBC Driver. It is recommended to use the official Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server (v4.0) to connect PDI to a Microsoft SQL Server. For Integrated Security authentication, the JDBC driver requires the bundled "DLL" file to also be added. The DLL file can be added to the "libswt/win64/" directory of the data-integration client.
May 29, 2019 · > > [ 5507.291769] TCP: net00: Driver has suspect GRO implementation, TCP performance may be compromised. len 1856 mtu 1500 > The 'GRO' in the warning can be probably ignored, since this NIC does > not implement its own GRO.